Today, Vibratory Finishing Machine manufacturers share […]
Today, Vibratory Finishing Machine manufacturers share specific requirements when choosing a stainless steel polisher:
1. Stainless steel polishing machine outputs good beam quality, including mode and mode stability.
2. Whether the output of the stainless steel polishing machine is large enough (this is the key to speed and effect), whether the energy is stable (usually requires 2% stability, and in some cases 1%, to produce the desired effect).
3. Stainless steel polishing machine should have high reliability and should be able to work continuously under harsh industrial processing environment.
4. The stainless steel polishing machine itself should have good maintenance, fault diagnosis, and chain function, and the downtime should be short.
5. The operation is simple and convenient, the control key function is clear, the illegal operation can be rejected, and the stainless steel polishing machine is protected from damage.
Stainless steel polishing machine purchase principles should be followed:
1. It can't be solved by other existing methods, and it can only be solved by polishing.
2. It can be solved by other existing processing methods, but if the polishing method is used, the product quality can be greatly improved, the production efficiency can be improved, and the economic and social benefits can be significantly increased.
3. Fully consider the matching steps in the machining process related to the polishing process.
4. Pay attention to the application of processing technology combined with polishing processing and conventional processing, to make full use of their respective strengths.
5. In practical applications, if the economy is not tight, it is recommended to purchase the import configuration, because some domestic technologies are still not up to standard, the performance of foreign configuration machines is stable, and the after-sales maintenance is small, which greatly improves the work efficiency.